Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Video: Matt Cutts On If My Site Goes Down For a Day, Does that Affect My Ranking

The Latest from Yesterday’s News Google’s head of search spam Matt Cutts put out a new webmaster help video comes from Sally on July 10, 2013.

And the Question Is mentioned below..?
I got a "Googlebot can't access your site" message in Webmaster Tools from my host being down for a day. Does it affect my rankings when this happens?
Here is the video for you all to watch:
 By Alok Raghuwanshi

2 comments:

  1. Yes obviously it will affect my ranking. Well this video is so helpful for Seo masters and newbie. Thanks for sharing.

    I've found reputable "dental and medical website marketing company in USA". If you want to know more info and details. Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will surely affect your rankings but if your site goes down for a couple of hours there's no need to worry about, it will not affect your rankings.

    ReplyDelete